What is malware?
Okay, so how do I protect against malware?
- Download a proven anti-malware scanner with real-time protection such as Malwarebytes Premium.
- Keep your programs updated so cybercriminals can’t exploit them.
- Protect your wifi with an encrypted password. Never use open wifi.
- Use WPA/WPA2 encryption standard on your home wifi. Do not use WEP encryption.
- Back up important files to a local hard drive.
- Do not open emails from people/companies you don’t know.
- Do not click on links sent to you via email or IM without first “hovering” your pointer over the link to confirm it is sending you to a legitimate site.
How do I know if I’m infected with malware?
Look for issues characteristics of a malware infection:
- Does your web browser freeze or become unresponsive?
- Do you get redirected to web pages other than the ones you are trying to visit?
- Are you bombarded with pop-up messages?
- Does your computer run slower than usual?
- Do you see new icons on your desktop that you don’t recognize?
Secure and safe workflow.
Simple and easy to use.
Powerful and advanced.
Highly intuitive user interface.
Stop suspicious activities and processes.
Quick solution for defence against threats.
Notes: Please check your email. spam/trash/all mail, contact us at email@example.com or our live chat team then we will solve your problem within 2 hours at www.instantlegit.com
WHY THE US:
- Instant Delivery
- Unbelievable Discount
- Money-Back Guarantee
- 100% Genuine License Keys
- Download The Software From the Official Microsoft Website
- Affiliated Partner with Microsoft