MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2012 R2 STANDARD
The Microsoft Windows Server family of operating systems has become the industry standard for integrity, dependability, performance, and speed for hosting web applications, web pages, and XML services since the early 2000s.
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard is the sixth edition of Windows Server. It features system components “redesigned from the ground up” to be compatible with all current web framework and meet the demand for up-and-coming technologies on the horizon.
So, for online businesses that want the best combination of features, reliability, and performance. And you can count on Windows Server 2012 R2 to deliver. It’s one of the most widely accepted web development and deployment platforms available. Microsoft’s commitment to quality brings more people to use Windows than nearly any other server in existence.
if you need more proof that Windows Server 2012 R2 is the right choice for your business, consider the following :
- IIS by Microsoft, as opposed to free and open-source server software like Apache, offers constant and dependable customer support, as well as automatic updating. Open-source options, while free to use, lack the dedicated support Windows Server 2012 R2 provides.
- Windows Server and IIS architecture are based on years of server experience and know-how. Nobody knows networking better than Microsoft, and years of case studies detailing Microsoft products’ efficacy speak for itself. So, unless you’re some supercomputer expert, you’ll need the help and support Microsoft provides.
- Windows has so many more features than competing web servers; it’s unreal! People complain about the price of Windows Server (as it costs hundreds). But the adage that “It Takes Money To Make Money” remains true. It’s designed to provide years of trouble-free use, and most businesses agree that the cost ISN’T outrageous. It’s actually quite affordable and within budget for most people.
Not the right Windows Server product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Microsoft Windows Server software today.
WINDOWS SERVER FEATURES
PRODUCT FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS OF WINDOWS SERVER 2012 R2 STANDARD
New Server Manager – The new Windows 2012 R2 server manager allows you to organize your servers into groups based on their profiles and characteristics. For example, grouping database servers together can be done with just a few mouse clicks, and creating multiple server groups based on specific attributes is quick and easy too!
Identical Architecture For Datacenter And Standard Edition – One big win for Microsoft has been to ensure that both versions, Microsoft Windows Datacenter and Standard edition, use the same background processes and architecture. The only notable difference is that Datacenter provides unlimited guest virtualization, while Standard provides only up to two guests.
Choose Between Using Command Line Or GUI – One of the best parts about Windows Server 2012 R2 is performing tasks that normally take hours using the command line but only minutes using the Graphical User Interface (GUI).
In addition to that, and possibly, more importantly, you can configure Windows Server 2012 to run without the resource stall of the GUI at all! Forcing Windows Server to run GUI-Free lets you pre-define tasks and settings within the GUI, yes, but doesn’t force you to load it each time at startup. The choice is always yours. This provides a huge increase in performance and prevents troublesome resource “hogging”.
1. The original Microsoft Windows line of Home and Professional operating systems’ success is still unrivalled by any other OS in existence. And it’s with the original Microsoft Windows framework in mind that Windows Server was born. You’re getting world-class performance alongside server capabilities that outperform Open-Source options by a landslide.
2. Alternative server options, such as free Linux distros, although designed to function as web servers 100%, have well-known uptime and performance issues. Sure, they’re totally free and allow you to customize the server to do EXACTLY what you tell it to do, but for your average business owner, there’s TOO MUCH room for error. And things go wrong quite frequently with Linux servers because there’s no financial backing or tech support. Apache falls into this category, as does NGINX, various One-Click Installer Stacks (LAMP, LEMP, etc.).
3. Sure, Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard costs a few hundred, but free server distributions can hurt your business if you’re not a skilled expert! That’s why the Windows Server line of operating systems was created. To help business owners create an online presence without having to be experts!
4. While free and open-source web server options are constantly falling behind, Microsoft will be there to provide the critical updates that keep your server in tune with new technologies as soon as they’re released.
WINDOWS SERVER SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
These are minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard.
- Processor – 1.4 GHz
- Memory – 512 MB RAM
- Available Disk Space – 32 GB
- Optical Drive – DVD-ROM Drive
- Display – Super VGA (800 X 600)
Notes: Please check your email. spam/trash/all mail, contact us at Instantlegit@hotmail.com or our live chat team then we will solve your problem within 2 hours at www.Instantlegit.com
- Instant Delivery 🚚
- Unbelievable Discount 🙄
- Money-Back Guarantee 💰
- 100% Genuine License Keys 💯
- Download The Software From Official Microsoft Website 👈
- Affiliated Partner with Microsoft 🤝