MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2016 DATACENTER
Microsoft Windows Datacenter edition is optimized for large-scale virtualization; its license allows one server to run an unlimited number of Windows Server instances.
MICROSOFT SERVER IS BASICALLY A SERVER OPERATING SYSTEM WHICH BECAME AVAILABLE ON OCTOBER 2016. THE SERVER 2016 HAS VARIOUS NEW FEATURES SUCH AS:
- Windows Defender: An anti-malware can install and enable without using GUI.
- Active Directory Federation Services: Active Directory Federation Services can configure to this system
- Remote Desktop Services: This for improving the performance and stability of the system.
- Storage Services: Storage services have a storage replica option that replicates files instead of blocks. It also can replicates snapshots, and direction can also change by using it.
- Failover Clustering: This feature is for rolling upgrade and storage replica.
- Web Application Proxy: This feature is for pre-authentication of the HTTP application.
There are various other feathers such as new networking features, which involve supporting generic routing encapsulation, more network interface, IP address management. To summarize, the Microsoft server will enhance the performance and security of the system.
Not the right Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter product you were looking for? Check out our selection of additional Windows Server software today.
WINDOWS SERVER FEATURES
MICROSOFT Windows SERVER 2016 IS AVAILABLE IN THREE EDITION WHICH IS ESSENTIAL, STANDARD AND DATACENTER.
- Essential: This version is best for small businesses which have basic It requirements. The licensing model for this version is CPU based. It has a RAM limit of 64 GB and a CPU limit of 2 CPUs.
- Standard: This version can use all the companies that use or have many IT requirements. This version supports many features of MS 2016. It provides about 2 virtual machine or 2 Hyper-V containers. The licensing model for the standard version is Core-based, and it has a Ram of about 24Tb and can support 512 cores.
- Datacenter: Datacenter is the more advanced version of the Microsoft Server 2016. It is better than Standard in terms of limits. The datacenter is used by companies that have high workload IT requirements. It has no limitation on the number of Virtual machines or Hyper-V container. Like the standard version, it supports a core-based licensing model. It has a RAM of about 24TB and supports 512 cores.
WINDOWS SERVER 2016 DATACENTER
Windows Server 2016 Datacenter is an improved and better version as compared to the standard version. It has all the new Windows Server 2016 and more in terms of locks and limits.
FEATURES OF WINDOWS SERVER 2016 DATACENTER
The best part of the Datacenter version of Microsoft Server is that it hassles limit restrictions and locks compared to other versions. Let’s find out what MS Datacenter 2016 has to offer to its clients:
Performance and scalability: Datacenter offers better performance and scalability than other versions because of the improved memory support.
- Physical (host) Memory support: The data center offers memory up to 24TB per physical server
- Physical, logical processor support: It can support memory up to 512 Lps while the other version has a memory of about 320 LPs
- Virtual machine memory supports memory up to 12 TB per virtual machine compared to 1TB memory offered by other versions.
- Virtual Machine Virtual Processor support: Datacenter can support up to 240 VPS per machine while other version support 64 VPs per machine.
Security: Better security for the system is one of the best features offered by MS Server 2016. There are few features such as AppLocker, Windows Defender, Just-In-Time Administration and Just Enough Administration which is available to all the version. But Datacenter has some other amazing security features to offer.
- Enhances Threat detection
- Device Guard
- Remote Credential Guard
- Credential Guard
- Control flow guard
SOFTWARE-DEFINED DATACENTER: COMPUTING
Some common features are available for all the versions, such as Linux and FreeBSD workloads, server management tool. But what puts the data center apart from all other versions is that it has some additional features. These features are as follows:
- Cluster OS Rolling upgrade
- Nano Server installation option
- VM load balancing
- RDS RemoteFX vGPU
These features fully support the Datacenter version of the MS 2016
SOFTWARE-DEFINED DATACENTER: NETWORKING
Any other version does not support all the features in a networking section. The only datacenter supports them all. The features are as follows:
- Network controller
- Software load balancer
SOFTWARE-DEFINED DATACENTER: STORAGE
Datacenter supports features like storage replica, data deduplication, storage health monitoring, storage resiliency, high-performance NVMe support. Different storage features have been highlights of the MS 2016. Ince datacenter fully supports all the available features, that makes it popular among the customers. Among the mentioned features, some other attractive storage features are as follows:
- Scale-out File server
- Persistent Memory for maximum application performance
- Storage quality of service
CLOUD-READY APPLICATION PLATFORM
It has about 4 different features among which, 2 are supported by other versions as well. The features are as follows:
- Windows PowerShell 5.1: This feature is supported by all the versions of windows server 2016.
- Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration: Along with Windows PowerShell 5.1, this feature is supported by all the versions
- Hyper-V container: The only Datacenter supports it.
- Windows Server containers: Again, only Datacenter supports it.
Notes: Please check your email. spam/trash/all mail, contact us at support@InstantGenuines.com or our live chat team then we will solve your problem within 2 hours at www.InstantGenuine.com
- Instant Delivery 🚚
- Unbelievable Discount 🙄
- Money-Back Guarantee 💰
- 100% Genuine License Keys 💯
- Download The Software From Official Microsoft Website 👈
- Affiliated Partner with Microsoft 🤝