1. Go to https://account.microsoft.com and if you’re not already signed in, select Sign in.
2. Sign in with the your Microsoft account. Don’t have an account?
3. Go to https://redeem.microsoft.com/
3.2 Enter the activation code and press next.
3.3 Check if the product is correct and press confirm.
3.4 Go to Services & subscriptions here You can find all your account product keys either for MAC or PC and download the software owned.
3.5 Press Install. On the next screen you can press other options if you need to select different language, architecture or download an offline installer. Make your selections and press Install. This will start the download of the software.
INSTALL ON PC
1. Depending on your browser, select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? select Yes.
The install begins.
2. Your install is finished when you see the phrase, “You’re all set! Office is installed now” and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Select Close.
3. To open an Office app, select the Start button (lower-left corner of your screen) and type the name of an Office app, like Word.
- If you have Windows 8.1 or 8.0, type the name of an Office app on the Start screen. Can’t find your Office apps?
4. To open the Office app, select its icon in the search results.
5. When the Office app opens, accept the license agreement. Office is activated and ready to use.
INSTALL ON MAC
1.Once the download has completed, open Finder, go to Downloads, and double-click Microsoft Office installer.pkg file (the name might vary slightly).