HOW TO INSTALL WINDOWS 10 (GUIDE BY SOFTWARESUPPLY.NET)
2. Download the ‘Download Tool‘.
3. Open the ‘Download tool‘ and accept the Terms and Conditions.
4. Select the option for creating a bootable drive if you want to install Windows 10 on other PC or to a create bootable media file or select Upgrade this PC now option for installing Windows 10 on current PC and without creating a bootable media.
5. Select the version and architecture of the Windows 10 Installation.
6. Select between creating a bootable drive from a USB or ISO (for DVD).
7. Insert drive (USB) to computer, allocate and select it in the tool (USB only).
8. After completing the process, take the Media (USB or DVD) and insert it in the computer onto which you’ll load Windows 10.
9. Turn on the computer.
10. Immediately after the computer starts booting, press F1 or F2, depending on your manufacturer’s guidelines, to access the BIOS menu.
11. Navigate with the arrow keys to access the Boot Order Menu.
12. Using F4 and F5 put the desired drive (USB or DVD) as first in the boot order.
13. Exit and Save Changes (your computer will restart).
14. The installation procedure will start after the restart of the system. Follow the steps and install Windows:
14.1 Set the installation language, time and keyboard in the desired language and click Next.
14.2 Now click “Install now”.
14.3 In the next window, you can enter the product key you received from us. If you want to continue without activating your operating system, you can select “I don’t have a product key” and continue the installation.
14.4 For clean install (deleting your old operating system and files), you must select Custom: Install Windows only (for advanced users). To upgrade your operating system ( keepimg your old operating system files) select Upgrade option.
14.5 In the next window, select the hard disk where you want the operating system to be installed. Select the appropriate hard disk and click Next.